Monday, August 25, 2008

Pictures!

I am officially back and crafting now, more than ever. I have so much to talk about, but for now I am going to put some pictures of the wedding up for everyone to see, being that is all I blogged about since the beginning. I am so excited to share them with everyone, and can't wait to get started on the rest of my life!

Things here couldn't be going more smoothly. I have a wonderful new husband, a great family, and wonderful friends. I am excited for one of my next projects, my dearest friend is having a baby in January. I plan on making her some washcloths and homemade organic soaps for the bundle of joy. And of course, what pregnancy isn't complete without a baby blanket from someone?!


I hope you enjoy the pictures, and I can't wait to get back to reading what everyone else has been up to as well! I do have tons more, but I am waiting on the photographer's pictures to post more!




These are my beautiful bridesmaids!


My adorable daughter and flower girl pretending to be the bride.




My AMAZING mother and father!





Kisses from Momma

5 comments:

Nan said...

;)

leslie said...

Oh happiness! You are a beautiful bride! Congratulations and have a wonderful life together!

Tiffany said...

Aw, congratulations!!! Looks like everything went beautiful, really happy for you!
Best wishes for a long and happy life together...
Tiff

Chrissie said...

What great pictures and congrats on your wedding.

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Why are there no faces with smeared cake??? Inquiring minds want to know.