Monday, February 9, 2009

If I Only Had A....

Interchangeable Harmony Wood Circular Knitting Needle Set..... [Singing to the Wizard Of Oz's "If I Only Had A Brain"]

I want this!  Not only is it pretty and have Shades of Purple in it, but it's wood, which I love, and it would be so much easier to keep track of all my stuff!  I just thought I would share that tidbit of information.

After about a week long break, I am finally back.  There's been alot going on in the house, and with the family.  I guess I've been feeling a bit blue lately.  Not very talkative.  But things are getting a bit better, slowly but surely, and I am feeling better in the process.

I am writing this blog as my husband forces me to watch House Hunters on HGTV.  I love my husband, don't get me wrong, but I don't really care for this show.  "Oh I don't know which of these many houses to choose from, my wallet is so full I guess I should just pick one..." Bite me!!!!  Maybe it's not that bad, but still I don't like it so I'm blogging instead.  I guess it's payback for all the episodes of "The Golden Girls" I've made him watch.  In my opinion he secretly enjoys it.  But sshhh.  Don't tell him I said that.

I have probably 3 UFO's on either hooks or needles sitting in my basket.  I have one half of a pair of fingerless gloves finished for myself.  I keep looking at the one lone glove and thinking how I should do the other one, I just can't seem to make the time.  Then I'm working on an afghan for the living room.  I am really excited about that because ever since I picked up knitting about 4 years ago, that has been a project I wanted to start but just never did.  Now that I've finished a blanket I know I can do it, and I'm confident enough to start one.  I can't wait to get started next on my scrapbooking.  I haven't done anything with that in probably a year.  I have so many pictures and just don't know what to do with any of them.  A friend of mine has suggested DigiScrapping and I am definately going to look into that.  Anyone have any suggestions? 

Hope you're having a fantastic start to your week!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LOVE THE KNITTING NEEDLE SET. I THINK IT'S THIS WEATHER MAKING EVERYONE FEEL BAD. I ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT TO NOT GET DEPRESSED IN THE WINTER. IT'S SO COLD AND DEAD LOOKING OUTSIDE. SPRING WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT AND YOU'LL BE SO BUSY YOU WON'T HAVE TIME TO KNIT. SO BEST GET ON WITH IT. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I TELL MYSELF. HAVE A GREAT DAY. :-)

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Um yes I do, it's called digi scrapping. LOL Look up up Shabby Princess.