Sunday, July 20, 2008

SO Ashamed...

Of myself. I have not posted in over a month. Both my friend Sherry and my Mom have put such great words about me on their blogs, and I've gotten alot of comments, and here I am, slacking off.

The wedding is in 3 weeks. THREE WEEEEEEEEEKS!

I've done so much more, and not had time to post pictures or anything. Everything is now officially at my Mom's house, waiting for the big day, so I am picture-less for now, but I think I'm going to get my Mom to take some for me so I can keep showing off all the work. It's been so much work but all the while very worth it.

I actually knit some washcloths when I had some downtime. I gave one to a friend and kept one for myself. I have tons more and need/want to post pictures on here of them, and where I got the awesome patterns.

Anyway I keep reading everyone's just don't have time to say much on here, and don't know how available I will be until after the wedding. I have so much I want to do after the wedding as well that I know I will keep this going. I guess I just got to take a break right now til everything calms down. Hopefully you'll keep coming back even though I've been so slack lately.

2 comments:

PhotoChick said...

At least you have good reason for not posting - you're probably busy as all get-out planning for your wedding! How exciting :o)

I can't wait to see & read more about your wedding. My sis just got engaged a couple of weeks ago, and she's planning for a wedding in the summer of '09. I'll love to see what you do (and maybe steal some ideas!)

I wish I lived close so I could come & take pics for you... I bet your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful!

Lots of love & luck, Take care & God Bless. All My Love,
Amanda

Tiffany said...

Best of luck to the both of you, the wedding is going to be spectacular!!!