Friday, October 17, 2008

A Freaking Month?!?!

Gah, I am such a craptastic blogger. I have so much I could be writing about, like the fabulous yarn I found, the blanket progress, the knitting charities I'm going to help out with...... And I haven't done anything.

Suffice it to say there's been a terrible amount of stress here at the home.

I keep reading everyone else's all the time, I just need to get more motivated. Please, Please... MOTIVATE ME!

I am so dissapointed in myself and my blogging record over the past month. After I get this weekend under wraps, I swear I'm going to be back in full force! If anybody's even still reading this.......

4 comments:

Kathy said...

WE ALL HAVE THAT VERY SAME PROBLEM FROM TIME TO TIME,LIFE BOGS US DOWN. DON'T STRESS OVER IT. ENJOY YOUR CRAFT AND BLOGGING TIME WHEN LIFE ALLOWS IT AND DON'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT WHEN IT DOESN'T. CHARITY WORK IS ABOUT LOVE, NOT GUILT OR STRESS.

Tiffany said...

Yep, exactly what Kathy said up there, this is your blog, not a place to add more pressure or stress to your life, right?

Nan said...

Wow, some great comments! I couldn't have said it better, so I won't try! Love you.

Mom IsAmagpie said...

No worries, have fun, If you can't do that then, don't blog. Do a happy dance to get back in check, then call me for some MAJA American Girl News.