Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stuff

I'm tired and have no witty title for this blog.  I wish I did, it almost feels wrong not haivng something interesting to say in the title.  Oh well....

I need this picture blown up to posterboard size and then mounted on one wall of every room in my home.  Can I do that?  Probably won't get my security deposit back....

Sometimes life is just STRESS.  And I have been having one of those weeks.  The past week or so has been one obstacle after another.  Nothing too major that my family can't handle.  But all the while frustrating and leaving me wanting to "BANG HEAD HERE" at the end of the day.  

It makes me think of that short from Sesame Street I used to watch as a kid.  It was a cartoon cat wanting to get fed, and her owner is just talking on the phone, she keeps trying to get the can open herself to no avail and then finally when it's opened, she runs over there, and SMACK.  Her face lands in it, too tired to eat.  That's me.

Craziest thing is, I'm complaining about being stressed out, and I am looking for a job.  Weird combination huh.  I love staying at home with my children but I'm ready to go.  I've been at home with my children for almost 7 years now.  And I'm 26 years old.  I want out of the house, I want to be with other adults, and I want to do something that's for me.  My kids are older now, and my daughter isn't even here during the day, and next year at this time the same will be for my little man.  Kids always need their parents.  But they don't need me now like they did as babies.  I almost think they'd enjoy getting out of the house and playing every day!

I have a job interview on Thursday.  I'm VERY nervous.  I've been trying to get a certain type job now for a few months, and I've had a hard time.  I don't have but about a year's worth experience in this field and I know there's alot of competition with people that are much more qualified.  I finally have a chance and I'm so nervous I can't stand it!  

Send me good luck vibes if you can.  I need 'em!

And if you made it to the bottom of this rambling, incoherent, boring post... Wow, you are my new best friend!

1 comment:

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Can I just keep my position? Thanks! Good Luck on the interview and I expect lots of details.