Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Tummy Tickle

"I am NOT tired!  I do NOT wanna go bed Mommy! No No No!  You mean!"  


Imagine how mean I became when the camera was pulled out and started flashing in his oh-so-happy-cause-he-most-definately-is-not-tired face.  I never really thought that looking at a picture of someone soooooooo mad, could make me chuckle.  

I'm showing this to his girlfriends when he's 30.  And yeah I said 30, he won't be dating anyone before then.

Just thought I'd send a chuckle your way, I hope you got at least a smile out of it!  Happy Thursday and thank goodness tomorrow starts the weekend!

3 comments:

Nan said...

Hee hee hee... should I find those pictures of you Dad took when you were so mad? LOL! I could post them on my blog? huh? should I?

Oh, and that not dating till he's 30, OK, report home for another 4 years girl! You have to wait till then too!

Kathy said...

LOVE THE PICTURE, IT ALSO MADE ME LAUGH.

Mom IsAmagpie said...

LOL LOL LOL!
He's such a cutie, even though he's mad.