Monday, June 2, 2008

Alright...

So here is my first post on my new blog. I have been encouraged by a couple of people to get one of these for myself so I am finally jumping on board and plan to start getting my feet wet. I am in the process of planning my wedding.... so I have TONS of things I could be posting on here, and I will start. Tomorrow. As if my procrastination hasn't gone on long enough...

But while you're here, check out my mom and hunnybunny, my yankee bestie. They have some great blogs and they're the ones who got me started.

Have a good night :-)

2 comments:

Nan said...

Awh... such a cute title for your blog. [but I still adore the old one you used to have, La De Dah!]

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Welcome to Blogland. HunnyBunny sent me here to say hello. I hope you find blogging as much fun and as rewarding as I do. --Susan C. @ www.blackberrycreek.typepad.com