Sunday, June 8, 2008

THANK YOU!

I just wanted to take a minute tonight and thank EVERYONE who has been reading and commenting on my blog. It's been a great to see that people are reading it. Alot of thanks are due to my mom and my friend hunnybunny because most of you are finding me via their posts about my blog on their respective blogs. But I couldn't be more happy to see that my blog is being read! I've been trying to keep up with all the comments and make sure to visit everyone else's blogs, as well as add you to my list of favorites to read. I'm a little behind as of this weekend. I had a busy weekend with my honey, he and I went out for a much needed "night on the town" since a majority of his work has been out of town, in hotels for well over two months now. It's tiring but all at the same time, we need that work to get done so we can keep making strides towards getting this wedding done! I am going to play catch up this week and make sure to get back to everyone else, as well as put a bunch of other pictures and posts up with some more of the work that I've done. I'm also going to make sure to sit down and do something with my Ravelry page, since I have gotten it and have yet to actually start anything. It's overwhelming the things I've got to do!

I hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend :-)

3 comments:

Calise said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, Channon! I also really appreciate you putting me on your sidebar. That's really sweet! I love your blog and I can't wait to see all the things you do for your wedding :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment on my page, don't give up on quitting, I smoked since the age of 11 (yes, you read it right) and I'm 42 now, so if I can do it anyone can!
Have fun with Ravelry, I don't have much on my page but I love getting inspiration from everyone else's pages!
~Tiff

Mom IsAmagpie said...

We will Ravelraise the town. Woo Hoo! Knitters gone WILD!