Monday, December 29, 2008

Anyone else OVER Tired?

So here I am. Christmas morning, in all my glory. Donning my three of my four Christmas gifts. First of all, despite the large woman inside of it, here is my beautiful new bathrobe that the hubby picked out. LOVES the color and it is just oh so soft! And in my hands is the travel mug for my new coffee pot, inside of which was a freshly brewed cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee! Yep. He loves me. A-L-O-T. He couldn't have picked out any better gifts!

So was anyone else as tired that morning as I looked? Boy oh boy was the holidays a hectic time for us! I went with my hubby for 4 days over the road in his truck (which I will post about later) and that was alot of fun. It was nice to see what he has to do every day, nice to spend the time with him since he's gone so much. This look was because of 4 days on the road, then coming home and driving out to my Mom's for the day and then coming home Christmas Eve at 10pm only to wake up at OF COURSE 6am! But... this is what we got to see after getting up and giving the ever so patiently waiting children their permission to unwrap!










All in all, it was a FABULOUS time had by everyone. I am so blessed, and thankful for not only the gifts we were able to give and receive, but for the family we had to do it with! We laughed, loved, and celebrated just like we should, and that is something to be happy for!!

1 comment:

leslie said...

Nice gifts... you do look tired! It looks as if the kids enjoyed their Christmas morning! I'm enjoying the deep discounts at all of the web shopping pages I have bookmarked! Thanks for checking my blog. I've been lazy with it lately but once the new year is here I'll get better. Have a nice New Years Eve...