Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Should Get Paid for This Ad

For Alltel. I recently switched cell phone companies. We were extremely dissatisfied with our old provider. Prices, Customer Service, etc. I won't name names, but it has a certain "T" involved in their name. :-)

Anyway I just LOVE everything about them, to include my new, YES you guessed it... PURPLE phone. It's great! I love having a keyboard to text with, it's so much faster. And yes, I'm "that" dork who took a picture of her phone. But anyway on to my story.

So as you know my husband started his new job yesterday. Now... I sometimes can be prone to really odd dreams, especially when I'm under stress or something. Usually if I wake up in the middle of the night from something weird I'll roll over and cuddle up to my hubby and fall back asleep. Kinda like a big teddy bear ;) -- So last night I wake up kind of panicked, it was pretty scary and of course he's not there. I knew he was still up, driving late at night so figured I'd call him and talk to him until I calmed down. Well, half asleep, and fumbling for the phone, I get it and dial. No sooner than I dial, my cell phone starts ringing. It FREAKED ME OUT! I'm like "Who is calling me, what's wrong with Joe, is he okay?" Only to look... and stupid me... I'd called my own stupid phone! What a loser.......LOL

Needless to say, I called him and everything was fine. As Homer would say, "D'oh!!" I should really look into the meaning of dreams and such. Any ideas on how to stop them?!

No comments: