Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a Quick Note..

Can I just say how much I love Cafe Mom?! I had created an account with them a while ago and just never really did anything with it. My best friend told me that I "needed" to change some stuff, which can I just add, I really TOTALLY needed to...

So I got on there and got started and I'm having a blast. I think I like this more than my MySpace, and that's a huge thing to say...

Anyway all you Moms out there and my favorite people who read my blog, if you have a Cafe Mom account go find me! Mama Channy -- Hope everyone's having a fantastic Tuesday!

***ANNNNND*** GO VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR MEEEEEE ON SHELLE'S BLOG FOR HER DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN CONTEST!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And can I just say, once again, I am always right. ;) I knew you'd be into it as much as me!!!
Love, ME

Nan said...

I voted for you and so did Dad!