Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh How I Miss...

This coffee. I live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive 35 minutes to the closest Dunkin' Donuts. I hate that. You can buy it now, at WalMart and all that, at the grocery store, whatever. It sucks in comparison to the real thing. Just saying. Sucks. Nobody makes a cup of coffee like Dunkin' Donuts. Sorry out there to all you Starbucks lovers but their coffee isn't as good and it's too expensive. Just my opinion.


On a night like tonight, I am wishing I lived closer to a beloved DD right about now. I could really use the extra boost. I have laundry sitting on the bed behind me. I have a binder full of work I need to be typing up and emailing to my boss. I have a lunch to make for school tomorrow, and a report card to sign. And yet, what am I doing? Sitting her blogging. Yeah. Not only blogging here but I posted a blog on my MySpace page and I'm over to CafeMom after this. Maybe Starbucks doesn't suck.... I think it's me. I am procrastinating like never before. But doing this stuff is way more fun.


I got a new pattern from a friend of mine for a ruffled baby hat. I can't wait to make it. Not like I don't have enough gloves, scarves, and hats to make for my own family, not to mention the ever looming presence of the baby blanket that is NOT going to be done. Let me just start on a hat too! Haha.... Oh well. I'll get it done. Right?


Now who wants to go to Dunkin' Donuts for me?

1 comment:

Nan said...

I'd go to DD's for you, but it might be all gone before I got it to you, you know, just tasting it to make sure it's still good... not watered down from the ice melting, ah, and to make sure it's not too sweet and because I just needed to wet my whistle. But... alas, you live all the way the heck over THERE that I guess I'll pass and just stay at home. :(