Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Washcloth Anyone?!


So, as you know, I've been knitting feverishly for my best friend's baby, due in January. As "feverishly" as I'd like to admit I've been working, I am NO WHERE NEAR close to finishing the blanket. I've been going through a rough patch, and the blanket... well, it's something I want to do and something I am doing, but it's emotionally challenging at times. I briefly posted why before, here's the link to that post, if you want to read it.

So here lately I've been focusing on making washcloths for her, and I have 6 of them done. I love them, and think I might make myself some just for stuff like dishes, or for bathtime for the kids... It fits right in the palm of my hand. I love 'em. Anyway... that's what I've been up to. What has everyone else been doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them too!! I feel like I am cheating, getting to see the cool stuff me and Eliza will be getting!! hahahaha

Nan said...

Christmas stuff, hats, ornaments, doll clothes, dress me bear clothes, and socks. Yep, I'm a scattered crafter, can't have just one project going at a time, cause I get bored with it.

I COULD be like Aunt Cilla used to be and to deal with the boredom change the colors until I have a rainbow of wonkyness, but.... I know how well those kind of projects go over so I relieve my boredom with starting a new thing instead of changing the color that I am working with!