Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rock Out!


So here's my little girls' fingerless gloves, or her "Rock Out Gloves" as she calls them. I'm so proud of them, the pattern I used was for an adult man, but for the first time EVER I actually adjusted a pattern and tweaked it to fit what I needed! I'm so proud of myself. Truth be told it was insanely easy but I don't care. Yay for me I did it!!

I made her pose her hands, she didn't understand why I was taking a picture of them, I think she thought I was nutso but hey, I was so proud of them I couldn't help it! Now everyone in the family is getting a pair. I told my husband we'd all match. I got that look of *smile that's cute* and *oh wait, she's serious...* Oh well, I am serious!

Hope everyone's having a terrific week!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL what a cutie!!
Love the gloves, they came out great. Wish I could figure out how to knit, but I've been crocheting so long I keep reverting back to it even when I'm trying to knit, it's driving me nuts!

Nan said...

They turned out cute! Hey! Does Liv bite her nails? I never noticed that before

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Those are so perfect for her! Absolutely fabulous I say!