Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Christmas-y Thanksgiving

So as I'm sure everyone is aware, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. At our home we got started on the decorating a little earlier than normal, but this year is special. I am having Thanksgiving dinner at my house for the first time for my family! I'm really stoked. I've cooked Thanksgiving food before, but never to eat at home with my parents and siblings. It is going to be so wonderful! In light of such a great day at our house, we decided to decorate a bit early and get the spirit going. It's Christmas central here at our home.

I am so excited and have to start cooking tonight. Stuffing, Bread, and the best part of all, dessert, which will be an awesome Pumpkin Cheesecake that made it's debut last year and, might I add, was received very well! I guess all my knitting and job work will have to be put aside for the next two days but family time is so important, don't you think?

Have a Wonderful Holiday!

No comments: